Sunday, November 4, 2018

"Soulseek"

Hello friends, I also run a file sharing program called "Soulseek" where ALL these posts are shared and TONS more, tons more new stuff that I don't normally post on this blog so the artists can get their $ without someone giving it away online right away.

If you wish to seek me out on Soulseek, there's a small room I host titled "Jazz-Rock-Fusion-Guitar". I can be found there with the name "Crimhead420". It is there you can browse ALL the music, video's I have shared.

My only request is you share your music folder with me as well.

Thank you very much.

The download Soulseek page is here:

http://www.slsknet.org/news/node/1

See you there :-)

6 comments:

  1. OMW right now
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you but unable to browse your files , no problems browsing others ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't have a main connection, only secondary, most people can browse but every once in a while some can't.

      Delete
  3. Ola! também não to conseguindo ver teus arquivos.
    estou com o nome de corelio, tenho alguma coisinha para compartilhar!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hello! I also can not see your files.
    I have the name corelio, I have something to share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Muchas, muchísimas gracias por toda esa gran música, soy de Chile un país muy alejado del acontecer jazzista y donde no siempre se pueden conseguir estas grandes joyas musicales.

    ReplyDelete